The Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office made a press release of the results of the death investigation of Prince Roger Nelson or the artist known as Prince.
It was concluded that he died from a self administered overdose of Fentanyl, a synthetic opioid analgesic, usually used as an anesthesia and to relieve pain after surgery or for pain in cancer patients. It is said to be 100 times more potent that morphine and 50 times more potent than pure, pharmaceutical grade heroin.
Percocet was also said to be found in Prince’s system as well.
It is apparent that Prince displayed symptoms of dependency such as weight loss, loss of body fat (weight at death 112 lbs.) and flu – like symptoms.
An investigation is being conducted as to whether a doctor legally prescribed the medication which caused his death by overdose.
The lawyer of two of Prince’s deceased siblings, Michael Padden recently stated that Prince had a dependence on the painkiller Percocet. Padden is quoted to say “Both were really concerned it would end his life prematurely.” in an interview with the Star Tribune. Sibling Duane Nelson was employed in Prince’s security team. He alleged that one of his duties was to employ straw buyers for prescriptions for the star. The strong analgesic was for severe hip pain and injury from the rigors of performance.
Many so called news outlets such as the National Enquirer are running with the ball, stating that Prince had contracted HIV in the 1990’s and was recently diagnosed with AIDS. I guess enquiring minds want to know.
What do you think about the toxicity report of Prince’s death?